FAQ…What we yell out the car window when someone cuts us off ?
Any tips on hiring a PI ?
Useful Tips When Hiring A Investigator
We believe in posting our prices up-front where you can get a better idea of what we charge and compare that to what other investigative firms charge. We are competitive and have no hidden fees. The industry averages to hire a private investigator ranges from $50 to $250 per hour. (the tri-state area is at the high end of the hourly scale. It pays to shop around, but results are what really matter. If you don’t see a particular service, please call us for additional information. We realize time is a commodity and will tell you upfront how long and how much it will take to complete your requests.
Investigators To Avoid
- A company that asks for a large deposit upfront before providing services.
- A unlicensed private investigator. (Opposing counsel will have a field day with this one)
- Investigators not willing to provide a professional service agreement.
- Illegal use of tracking devices such as cell phones, key loggers, and GPS devices.
- Any risky behavior that can cause you to be legally liable.
Things To Do:
- Ask your colleagues
- Check with your Better Business Bureau.
- Verify the private investigator and agency license with the state.
- Verify that there are no complaints against the investigator or agency.
- Make sure the service agreement contains a list of the services discussed as well as a time line for those services.
Can I get a rush on a file or documents overnighted ?
Yes, “rush” files can be assigned through case management or by phone. Documents can be overnighted or messengered to your office same day.
Do you have customer service ?
Of course! Our friendly and knowledgeable staff is available to answer your questions 24/7/365. Yes…even on Holidays.