How can I assign a case or file?
- Through our easy to use client portal. Click ASSIGN NEW No password need.
- Login to your client dedicated case management site at CASE MANAGEMENT Password required.
- By fax @ 914 372-9967
- By email at email@example.com
- By phone at 800 956-1520 option 1
Useful Tips When Hiring A Investigator
We believe in posting our prices up-front where you can get a better idea of what we charge and compare that to what other investigative firms charge. We are competitive and have no hidden fees. The industry averages to hire a private investigator ranges from $50 to $250 per hour. (the tri-state area is at the high end of the hourly scale. It pays to shop around, but results are what really matter. If you don’t see a particular service, please call us for additional information. We realize time is a commodity and will tell you upfront how long and how much it will take to complete your requests.
Investigators To Avoid
- A company that asks for a large deposit upfront before providing services.
- A unlicensed private investigator. (Opposing counsel will have a field day with this one)
- Investigators not willing to provide a professional service agreement.
- Illegal use of tracking devices such as cell phones, key loggers, and GPS devices.
- Any risky behavior that can cause you to be legally liable.
Things To Do:
- Ask your colleagues
- Check with your Better Business Bureau.
- Verify the private investigator and agency license with the state.
- Verify that there are no complaints against the investigator or agency.
- Make sure the service agreement contains a list of the services discussed as well as a time line for those services.
Can I get a rush on a file or documents overnighted ?
Yes, “rush” files can be assigned through case management or by phone. These files will be completed within 24 hours, if possible. Documents can be sent overnight or downloaded from your client portal from any computer or smartphone.
Auto accidents, Construction site accidents and Slip/Trip/Falls can be assigned to our RAPID RESPONSE TEAM which will arrive at the accident location within 1 to 2 hours as weather permits.
Do you have customer service and can I speak to a live investigator now ?
Of course! Our friendly and knowledgeable staff is available to answer your questions 24/7/365. Yes…even on Holidays.